Monday, March 14, 2016

So the tooth debacle, as it turns out, where the one bridge broke off, it left enough tooth to save, but needs a root canal , two of them, and two posts to support the new bridge.
Six hours all told, in the chair, and the work is done, I come back in two weeks on my way home for the temps to be removed, and the new bridges to be installed. I have been blown away by the service, the professionalism, and cleanliness, and the courtesy,  I would recommend anyone who needed a significant amount of dental work to be done, to consider coming to Thailand. What was going to cost me between 14 and 16 thousand US Dollars at home, cost me 4 thousand here, and they did a great job.
Tomorrow I am off to the Grand Palace and the famous Emerald Buddha. But for now, a little Street food will do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment